Adult Martial Arts in Tampa
Kickboxing Classes for Tampa,Wesley Chapel, Lutz and Tampa Palms.
Martial Arts Workout
Adults love that the class gives you A GREAT WORK OUT.
I’ve been in the class for a little over 6 months now, I’ve lost 26 pounds and several dress sizes! ?I used to hate the gym because it’s the same scene time after time. ?I love the fact that the martial arts classes are a mixture of fitness and self-defense. ?The instructors are very encouraging too. ?This is a great class!
Tampa Kickboxing for Health and Fitness
Martial Arts is great way to help you improve your health and fitness.
We take a four pronged approach…
- Flexibility – Improve your flexibility at every class and improve the quality of your life. ?Feel younger!
- Strength – Tone and strengthen your entire body; from your core, to your thighs, martial arts kicks will burn! ?Look Younger!
- Endurance / Stamina - Keep up with “kids” half your age! ?Act Younger!
- Nutrition – Most nutrition advice seems pretty confusing. ?We can give you the right advice to accomplish your goals. ?Want to tone up? ?Get stronger? We have you covered!
What if he attacked me?
We have all been there. ?The “unsafe feeling.” ?Do you absolutely know what to do if you were assaulted? ?Our martial arts class will teach you, in a very safe manner, how to defend yourself or someone you love.
I am much more confident now when I am on my way to my car after a long shift at the hospital. ?I’m much more aware and alert as well.
We teach a variety of self defense tactics…
- Distance and Awareness Skills
- Blocks, Stances, Kicks, Strikes
- The 5 Most Vulnerable Areas to Strike (you may be surprised at to what they are!)
- Shifting body-weight and “striking through” techniques
- How to use your assailant’s body-weight and strength against them!
- Why some traditional martial arts techniques simply won’t work, and what will stop an attacker in their tracks
Call Now to schedule a visit!
Fill out the short form for a free trial program
Or, If you want to experience the magic of our martial arts program, sign up for a free one-on-one private lesson.
Here is an example of Muay Thai Kickboxing from one of our Black Belts
Here is one of our Black Belt Instructors (also called a Sensei “Sen Say”) working his Muay Thai
|Please fill out the form to the right or call us to find out more info on…